1. Once a trip has been agreed, a 25% deposit is payable when booking and balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival or on the day of the fishing trip. Payments may be made by any of the following:
2. Should you cancel your fishing trip, we will endeavour to re-sell the trip.
3. The Lomond Angler reserves the right to cancel your booking in which case we will offer an alternative booking of equivalent standard or a full refund.
4. Guest's are advised to arrange appropriate holiday insurance.
5. The Lomond Angler will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to guest's personal property, vehicles, boats etc.
6. All instructions and decisions given will be final and must be followed. Failure to comply with such instructions or decisions may result in the cancellation of the rest of the trip. In the event of cancellation under the terms of this clause, there will be no right to a refund or compensation.